Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Slider Frames

I picked up a couple of these frames at the wood shop.  I liked them because they can be mounted on the wall, and you don't have to take them down and fumble with a frame back to change the pictures.  Your photos just slide in from the side.  This frame holds up five 4x6 pictures in all. 


I chose to gift these to my mother and father in-law for Christmas and my wonderful neighbor Carol.  Ruth and Bill have tons of pictures on their living room wall, and I thought this would be a space saver for them.  The pictures that hang on their walls scream "family" so I used that for the title of their frame.  I painted it with walnut, ivory and pink.  They have a lot of floral in that room, so I just went with it.


The second frame for Carol was done a little brighter.  She loves green and purple, so I picked a scrapbook paper with small green and purple lines to use for the "blessed".  I used walnut, light turquoise, and ivory paint. 




 

2 comments:

  1. awesome job sweets...love the blog and the projects...see it was easy....check me out at techiescrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for pushing me in this direction. I wanted a place to store my projects and this works out great! Thanks for your help, and I am one of your faithful followers:)

      Delete