Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can't Do Something For One and Not The Other!

So I had to do something for Brooke's brother of course....I won't do something for one of them and not the other!!!  That has got to be a golden rule somewhere.  I did the same thing for Luke, his name in wooden letters.


This time I bought simple letters.  Luke loves sports, and his room is done in a traditional boy theme.  I went with baseball since it is his favorite.  Sadly I wasn't able to play with glitter this time...The letters are painted Leaf Green.  Something about baseball screams grass...that screams green!


Paper choices for boy stuff is really easy for me, so I just picked some prints and solids that I thought would go with his room.


Now comes the hard part....they don't make anything good for dressing up boy projects...it is very irritating, and you would think something as big as baseball would be the only thing you could find...I tried Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Joanns, and found NODDA!  So the only thing left to do is make your own....


So the baseballs on the "L" are wooden circles that I painted to look like baseballs...really is a poor picture, will do better next time!  The two tags on the "U" and "K" are wooden tags I painted and then glued the only decent looking embellishment I could find on them.  The "E" is a wooden star.  Turned out cute, and even though there is no glitter, I still managed to get ribbon in there...thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment