Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hippity Hop!

This little "Hop" was just to cute to resist. 


The set included the wooden pieces and chipboard feet and nose.


I started by painting the pieces.


While the pieces dried, I cut out the printed paper that I traced for the feet and ears.  I used a round dobber to apply glue for the glittered poka dots on the "H" and "P".  From here I used hot glue to attach the feet and nose.  Modge Podge is my favorite glue for pasting down paper.  I painted the eyes and pads of the feet next.  I used a ceramic blush for the bunny cheeks.


In each of the eyes and pads I glued a small diamond rhinestone.  After tying the ribbon on the bunny, I used a large purple rhinestone in the middle.  A medium purple rhinestone is in the center of the paper flower.  The whiskers are a brown wire glued into place.


I tied ribbon on the "H" and "P" to finish it off. 

Materials:

-Echo Park Springtime Fresh Flowers (double sided) paper
-Acrylic paints:
     -White
     -Sunset Blush
     -Sweet Pea
     -Walnut
-Glitters:
     -Blush
     -Orchid
-Ribbons:
     -Purple and white scrunched ribbon
     -Wide purple toole
     -Wide cream toole
     -Wide black toole
     -Wide hot pink toole
-Blush chalk
-Mini diamond rhinestones
-Large and medium purple rhinestones
-Paper flowers
-Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment